Trusted service provider in Greater Vancouver since 1996
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
We're looking for a few friendly, enthusiastic, awesome individuals to join our customer support team! You'll be an essential member of In2net, using your problem-solving, technical, and communication skills to connect with our customers and leave them feeling loved.
In2net offers web hosting solutions to help individuals and businesses build an online presence. Everything, from development to customer support, is provided in-house in Burnaby, BC.
You love to problem solve and can work both independently and with a team.
You're a talented communicator who is comfortable talking on the phone or writing through email or chat.
You have excellent English written and oral skills.
You don't need to be a coding genius (although you could be!), but you have basic knowledge of HTML, FTP and CSS. Patience and empathy are virtues you proudly possess.
You have a strong work ethic and our team can rely on you to do your best.
You're not afraid to ask questions and have a strong desire to keep learning!
ALL ABOUT YOU
- You're eager to stay on top of market trends and developments, including hosting and domain name registration industry service and products.
- You have experience with building websites.
- Note: Experience in customer support and coding is valuable, but training will be provided for candidates with the right attitude and fit!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resolving customer inquiries by phone, email, and live chat.
- Troubleshooting and providing technical assistance in a supportive manner.
- Answering sales questions, and recommending the appropriate solutions to potential and existing clients.
- Being open to providing market feedback and market opinions to others within the company.
Our easy-going team is small but precious - enjoy snacks, catered lunches and group outings, celebrate with monthly birthday parties and prizes, and challenge a team member to a round on our arcade-style basketball hoop. Of course, you'll receive competitive pay with a vacation and benefits package.
Sound like a fit? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In2net offers a friendly, professional environment with competitive wages and benefit packages. We focus on innovation and simplicity to provide our users with approachable and professional solutions.
Currently, we are searching for new talent that can join our ever-growing family. All available positions are posted below.